-CEO, Better CiC Group.
- Domain knowledge (ability to innovate effectively and anticipate client needs)
- Globalization (move towards a 'Border less World')
- Focus on Business Processes (building blocks of the organization)
Our competency is an extensive knowledge of available technology choices. We can shortlist technologies that will work best for your business ensuring optimized IT investments through improved productivity and lower maintenance costs.
- To bridge gaps between various applications (Application Integration) regardless of vendor choice
- To develop applications to improve business operations (Application Based and Web Based Development)
- To provides testing services at every stage of the application development lifecycle
- Maintain your existing web sites, portals, web applications. (Application Maintenance)
- To provide customisable products for your business needs (Product Development)
- In optimising, tuning, analysing your database through our highly skilled database support team. (Database Service)
- To provide Web Services using the XML, SOAP, WSDL and UDDI open standards.
Some key features of our Custom Application Development approach
- Predefined methodologies and frameworks
- Structured and managed requirements definition process
- Proprietary tools to improve effectiveness of the development process
- Process-oriented development methodology
- Strong focus on quality
- Consistent Delivery models
Our broad range of .Net expertise includes the following services
- .NET system design and application development
- Managing upgrades and technical support for existing custom and packaged information
- Migrating Legacy applications to .NET
- .NET Architecture and design evaluation
- .NET Custom Software Product Development
- Web Services based .NET Application development
- Developing web services using the .NET framework and the SOAP toolkit
- Mobile applications based on .NET Compact Framework
- Maintenance of existing code
- Solving day-to-day operational issues
- Version control of the application source code
- Development of add-ins to the application
- Periodic releases
- Performance enhancements
In a strictly technical sense, for any database to be defined as a "Truly Relational Model Database Management System," it should, ideally, adhere to the twelve rules defined by Edgar F. Codd, pioneer in the field of relational databases. To maximize the isolation of programs from data structures, relational DBMSs restrict data access to the messaging protocol SQL, a nonprocedural language that limits the programmer to specifying desired results.
We at iAntz performs the following database services
- Database Administration (including back up and recovery)
- Database optimization
- Data Migration
- Secures Data against any disaster
- Performance Tuning
- Data Modeling
- Data Analysis
- Data Integration
We have a good team of experienced database administrators for all your database needs. Leave your database with us and sleep well without any stress.
Below is a brief description of the web services platform elements. It should be noted that while vendors try to present the emergent web services platform as coherent, it's really a series of in-development technologies.
- SOAP (remote invocation)
- UDDI (trader, directory service)
- WSDL (expression of service characteristics)
- XLANG/XAML (transactional support for complex web transactions involving multiple web services)
- XKMS (XML Key Management Specification) - ongoing work by Microsoft and Version to support authentication and registration
We at iAntz promote Web services interoperability across platforms, operating systems and programming languages. Specifically, we support generic protocols for the interoperable exchange of messages between Web services. In this context, "generic protocols" are protocols that are independent of any action indicated by a message, other than those actions necessary for its secure, reliable and efficient delivery, and "interoperable" means suitable for multiple operating systems and multiple programming languages.
iAntz provides testing services at every stage of the application development lifecycle. We are flexible in responding to changing project plans in a dynamic project environment. We are pragmatic and are sensitive to the needs of management, users, and developers. At iAntz, we make the quality of your product our personal responsibility.
We can assist with manual or automated testing for a wide variety of projects
- Web site testing
- GUI testing
- Performance testing
- Compatibility testing
- Functional testing
- Testing web browsers, servers and other WWW middleware
- Test Management
- Test harnesses and frameworks
- Automated test generation